Wadano House Hakuba | Rental Accommodation
At the edge of the slopes, ski in, ski out for most of the season
3 bedrooms, spacious house for up to 9 people
A charming house at the edge of the Happo-one slopes in Wadano, close to Sakka lifts and the kids park.
Great for a BBQ outside during the summer.
- All winter season min 3 nights.
- Other times min 3 nights.
Peak ¥66,000 Off Peak ¥56,000 Value ¥48,000 - per night *
Apr 29th 2016 - May 8th 2016,
July 16th 2016 - Sept 4th 2016
- Minimum 3 night booking for winter season.
- 50% deposit required within one week of booking to confirm reservations. Balance due 4 weeks before arrival
- Cancellations with less than 6 weeks notice or “No Shows”, sorry no refund. Cancellations for 6 to 12 weeks, 30% admin charge of paid deposit applies.
- Payment by Bank transfer and Credit Card
- Booking and refunds subject to bank charges, typically ¥3,000
For summer season use there is a stairway leading up to a spacious bright entrance hall to the house, and from there thru to the open plan living dining room and adjacent kitchen. Directly off the hall there is a newly refurbished toilet as well as a separate main bathroom with a newly fitted shower stall, vanity unit and another separate toilet unit. Both toilets are fitted with the latest washlet/bidet functions...and a heated seat! A stairway from the hall leads up to the three bedrooms.
For the winter season, the house has a lower level entry hall, perfect when arriving back with tired legs after a day on the slopes...There is a spacious hallway where you can sit down and take off your boots in comfort. Adjacent is a ski equipment storage room, and a separate drying room for hanging up you damp skiwear... also, just off the lower level hallway is the laundry room with a modern automatic washer/dryer for your use. An internal stairway leads from the lower hall up to the main lobby/hallway.
Heading upstairs the main family room opens from the top of the stairs, with a gallery window that overlooks the living room.There is a huge king size bed and three singles. The king bed can be split to provide the room with five singles if required.
Elegant bedding and accessories make you feel pampered as soon as you enter the room,and views of the Sakka slopes or the lush green summer forest at the
other side of the room add the finishing touches!
The family bedroom also has a dressing sofa and a laptop desk and chair,
just in case you need to catch up on your email...
The second bedroom has a lovely queen size bed, beautiful elegant bedding, and forest views.
The third room has a comfortable double futon and the same elegant style bedding and accessories.
Gas or oil powered central heating in all the main rooms makes sure you stay nice and toasty on the cold winter nights...and In the summer its always cool enough to open the windows and let the chirping sounds of the forest put you to sleep.
Everything you need...
Downstairs off the living dining area you’ll find the huge country style kitchen...with everything you’ll need to make anything from a quick snack to a full gourmet meal...or you may be temped to try a different restaurant in town every night!
The kitchen has a fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, rice cooker...all the appliances you’ll need...and at the back of the house, surrounded by trees in the summer is a perfect spot for a BBQ.
The living room has a large TV, region free DVD player, CD player and the house has a fiber optic highspeed broadband internet connection. The entire house has broadband WiFi....perfect for your own laptop or IPhone.
To see more of the house and the paradise we live in…Hakuba, please check out the pictures below.
- Sleeps 9 people in 3 rooms
- - Family room sleeps 5
- - 1 double bed room, 1 double futon room
- Region Free DVD Player
- Cable TV
- Broadband wireless internet
- Gas/Oil Heating in all main rooms
- Washer/dryer, iron, ironing board
- Fully equipped kitchen, inc. oven/microwave, kettle, toaster,
- Coffee maker, fridge/freezer
- Rice cooker
- BBQ and cooking utensils
SERVICES - included
- Soaps, Shampoo, Conditioner
- Dish Washing Liquid
- Cleaning Products
- Kitchen Paper
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Detergent/Softner
- Complimentary pick-up/drop off
- Free Parking
SERVICES - additional charges apply
- Grocery Shopping Service (arrive to the house stocked with your favorite foods and drinks)
Hokujo 4833, Hakuba-mura Kita Azumi Gun Nagano ken